Antwerp heritage

Saint Walpurga’s Church

Probably St. Walpurga’s Church became the court chapel of the margrave’s residence around the year 1000. The church was dedicated to Saint Walpurga.

Show on map
  • Façade with the choir of St. Walpurga’s church
  • “Interior of St. Walpurga’s Church” (Ghering)
  • Overview of the fortress
  • Cross-section of St. Walpurga’s Church (Kerricx)
  • Seventeenth-century relic of Our Lady of Good Success
  • Reliquary for St. Walpurga’s mandible
  • The crypt of St. Walpurga’s Church (J .Linnig)